Handling customer enquiries and queries in a highly proficient/professional manner, enhancing customer knowledge and desire, maximising revenue through follow up of sales enquiries, and working closely within our regional teams to build strong relationships with customers.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate high levels of telephone skills and have a passion for servicing a customer’s needs and contributing to sales targets. Reporting directly to a Regional Sales Manager, the candidate is required to take incoming calls, maximise potential, obtaining as much information as possible and sending a quotation or technical information as required or directing enquiries to the relevant area following the business model. The successful candidate will also demonstrate excellent sales skills when following up client quotations and making outbound calls to follow up sales opportunities for the business. The candidate may also be responsible for reviewing post-purchase queries and any first line resolute of customer disputes/complaints.
Please note, that this job description is intended only to act as a guide to the requirements of this role and is not an exhaustive list. As such, all job descriptions are non-contractual and may be subject to review and amendment. The Company and management reserve the right to require you to undertake reasonable duties and tasks which are not detailed below.
- To process incoming calls, servicing the customer needs or directing them towards the relevant department of the business
- To respond to customers emails promptly
- Always offer customers extra buying options appropriate to their requirements
- Send out quotations promptly
- Follow up sample requests and other sales opportunities by telephone
- Setting appointments for external sales team where relevant
- First line processing and resolution of customer complaints / disputes, where these occur
- Other duties as assigned
The competencies listed are appropriate to the sales coordinator role and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires: -
- Previous experience within a sales office setting
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Highly articulate with a high standard of literacy
- A passion for offering a first class service
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace
- Warm and friendly attitude
- Resilience when dealing with difficult discussions
- Previous experience in complaint handling and/or dispute resolution
- To be able to work within a team, in a busy environment.
- Highly Organised
- Ability to communicate to various levels both internally and externally