Job Title: Quality Technician
Purpose: The Quality Technician is responsible for assisting in implementation and maintenance of all Quality documentation, procedures, testing and control of the manufacturing process.
Scope: The Quality Technician must be able to demonstrate they are able to work and communicate effectively to all levels within the organisation, up to and including Directors. Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician will assist with the generation of documentation to ensure Continuous improvement and Customer Satisfaction. The ideal candidate should ideally be looking to progress into a Quality Engineer in the near future.
Please note that this job description is intended only to act as a guide to the requirements of this role and is not an exhaustive list. As such all job descriptions are non-contractual and may be subject to review and amendment. The Company and management reserve the right to require you to undertake reasonable duties and tasks which are not detailed below.
• Handling Issues as they arise.
• Reviewing operating procedures for effectiveness.
• Product Audits
• Process Audits
• Training and assessment of operators
• Reporting on Quality Indices
• Dealing with supplier issues
• Provide accurate data
• Introduce and maintain Quality Documentation
• All other duties as assigned
The competencies listed are appropriate to the Quality Technician and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Quality Technician
• Working Knowledge of 5 core tools, APQP, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, MSA.
• Engineering Background
• Audit experience
• Experience of a high volume, fast paced environment
• Ability to lead and make decisions
• Ability to meet targets and achieve results
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills.
- 22 days holiday per annum plus Bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Note to applicants – Once we have received your completed application, this will be reviewed against set criteria for the role. Due to the volume of applications received, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks please assume on this occasion that unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.