Salary £35 - £45,000 p.a
Who are Millboard?
Millboard is a UK-based decking and cladding solutions manufacturer with an expanding international presence. We passionately believe our “Live. Life. Outside.” value proposition is the best in the world - and is reinforced by a unique and patented technology that is positively disrupting and resonating in the market. Inspired by nature but designed to outperform others in terms of look and feel, long-term durability, and cost of ownership, Millboard’s portfolio is truly unique.
An Investors in People winner, we have a genuinely team-focused culture that empowers us all to succeed together – Join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies in Britain and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment that offers a host of generous benefits for people who want to be the best they can be.
We’ve also been awarded the accolade of being one of the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain (2014 & 2020) by the London Stock Exchange, while BDO’s Growth Barometer has placed Millboard in the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Coventry & Warwickshire in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, as well as the E2E International 100 and E2E Profit 100 company 2022-2023.
What’s the role?
This is a role for a Project Manager with experience in manufacturing / production, ideally with Product Development and some Conformance (testing and certification) experience.
At Millboard, Product Development is essential to the growth and reach of the Millboard brand presence and recognition in the rapidly growing market. The introduction of new products and ongoing developments of current portfolio products is key to establishing popular demand and dominance in the premium global cladding and decking space.
The Project Manager will assist the product development team with the coordination of resources, meetings, and information. They organise projects to ensure they meet the requirements of the organisation and are them completed on time and within budget.
- Liaise with product managers to define project requirements, scopes, and objectives that align with organisational goals
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring that projects remain within scope, schedule, and budget
- Analyse project progress and, when necessary, adapt scope or timeline to achieve optimal results
- Achieve organisational goals while adhering to standards and best practices
- Carry out and assist in development trials on site at our pilot lab
- Streamline processes across the organisation to improve efficiency
- Lead innovation projects and run pilot programs
- Creating and maintaining project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Managing the stakeholder relationships, ensuring that all needs are captured and addressed, including organising, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Determining project changes.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Your Background and Experience
- Three or more years of experience in project management in a manufacturing / production environment
- Product development and conformance experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with the need to be agile and react to change at pace
- Experience in coordinating teams and clients, and managing stakeholder expectations
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Experience working with project management systems such as Clickup, Trello MS Project
- Strong change management and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you?
When you join Millboard you’ll be joining an organisation that lives and thrives by its values, and will give you every opportunity to be the best you can be. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who are all passionate, supportive and dedicated to their craft.
We look forward to your application!