To work with the development team on bringing projects to completion on a strict timescale, mainly on new product launches
We are searching for a Product Project Manager who can work with the team in bringing new products to the market and help drive the business forward. Millboard is a fast-paced and market-leading company that has a strong background in innovation, the potential for new products to be developed is ever increasing. All of the new product launches need to be owned and taken through to completion to ensure a fast delivery of new products, this will involve working alongside multiple teams including: New Product Development, Design (external and Internal), Marketing & Sales.
- Support the NPD Manager on creation of initial project.
- Successfully take ownership of projects and drive them forward through to completion.
- Liaising with Supply Chain Management / Procurement Dept and the creation of BOMS from supplied costing.
- Reporting to the NPD Manager if costs alter post customer quote sign off.
- Attend monthly NPD meetings with updates and issue clear NPD team actions and deadlines.
- Update and advise NPD Manager weekly. Advise of any delays which could impact launch date.
- Co-ordinate with Marketing Dept to arrange promotional assets
- Mentor, develop and guide other team members.
- Lead by example to inspire colleagues and clients.
- Bring commitment and positivity to a team effort.
- Communicate confidently with peers and clients.
The competencies listed are appropriate to the Product Project Manager role and are an illustration of the qualities that the Company requires: -
- Would suit graduate with proven experience in project work, delivered on time and within budget.
- KPI and target driven.
- Evidence of project management experience. (1 yrs experience)
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Open and honest attitude to all.
- Upholding company ethos and responsibilities.
- Willing to learn and develop and an enthusiastic ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding internal and external stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Must be able to work from our Coventry CV8 Production facility, Mon-Fri.