Product Certification Specialist
Who are Millboard?
Millboard is a UK-based decking and cladding solutions manufacturer with an expanding international presence. We passionately believe our “Live. Life. Outside.” value proposition is the best in the world - and is reinforced by a unique and patented technology that is positively disrupting and resonating in the market. Inspired by nature but designed to outperform others in terms of look and feel, long-term durability, and cost of ownership, Millboard’s portfolio is truly unique.
An Investors in People winner, we have a genuinely team-focused culture that empowers us all to succeed together – Join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies in Britain and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment that offers a host of generous benefits for people who want to be the best they can be.
We’ve also been awarded the accolade of being one of the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain (2014 & 2020) by the London Stock Exchange, while BDO’s Growth Barometer has placed Millboard in the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Coventry & Warwickshire in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, as well as the E2E International 100 and E2E Profit 100 company 2022-2023.
What’s the role?
As our Product Certification Specialist, you’ll be instrumental in getting our products tested and certified in countries across the globe. You’ll be researching testing and compliance standards, selecting and engaging with test labs and dealing with and solving any problems to getting certification.
You’ll also be helping to write product specifications through customer needs and marketing research and running technical product training sessions internally and externally.
- Assist in researching product compliance globally through the support of regional specific product specialists, then help to arrange and run the testing needed to achieve the compliance
- Researching and engaging with testing labs to undertake product testing, certification and compliance
- Presenting to stakeholders your recommendations, issues and any potential resolutions
- Managing testing process and relationships with chosen lab test partners
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Work with external suppliers on helping to design new products that are more technically focused.
- Assist in the creation of installation and technical manuals for current and new products, ensure that such manuals are kept up to date.
- Research global markets to understand the local methods, for the technical manuals to be relevant and accurate
- Arrange drawings of new and existing products, from tolerance drawings for Quality through to drawings used in install guides, in the correct format for the necessary purpose.
Your Background and Experience
- Experience with physical product certification and testing
- Able to write technical documents
- Experience liaising with external suppliers
- Technical experience with physical products
- Experience with research of technical products
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
When you join Millboard you’ll be joining an organisation that lives and thrives by its values, and will give you every opportunity to be the best you can be. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who are all passionate, supportive and dedicated to their craft. As well as our amazing culture we also offer a host of generous benefits.
We look forward to your application!