Salary: £35 - £45,000 p.a
Who are Millboard?
Millboard is a UK-based decking and cladding solutions manufacturer with an expanding international presence. We passionately believe our “Live. Life. Outside.” value proposition is the best in the world - and is reinforced by a unique and patented technology that is positively disrupting and resonating in the market. Inspired by nature but designed to outperform others in terms of look and feel, long-term durability, and cost of ownership, Millboard’s portfolio is truly unique.
An Investors in People winner, we have a genuinely team-focused culture that empowers us all to succeed together – Join one of the fastest-growing and most innovative companies in Britain and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment that offers a host of generous benefits for people who want to be the best they can be.
We’ve also been awarded the accolade of being one of the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain by the London Stock Exchange, while BDO’s Growth Barometer recently placed Millboard in the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Coventry & Warwickshire.
What’s the role?
As our National Field Sales Support, you’ll be supporting regional Business Development Managers in an outward facing role that’s key to promoting, and generating interest in Millboard.
The large majority of your time will be spent around the country using our fantastic ‘Mobile Showroom’ vehicle attending shows and trade days, and when not at these, just visiting our key stockists to ensure the required levels of samples, brochures and other POS is maintained and positioned. The nature of the job role will mean travelling most days of the week to various parts of the country and there will be a requirement to be away from home overnight for a good proportion of the time. Some events maybe evening events or weekend as well so flexibility in working hours will also be required.
You’ll be meeting and building relationships with all types of customers at all levels within the construction industry, spending time with both consumers and businesses.
- Attending shows with the mobile showroom
- Attending trade days at our distributors with the mobile showroom
- Joining up with regional BDMs where required for specific visits/events.
- Visiting stocking distributors with the mobile showroom to monitor and refill stocks samples, brochures and to check all POS.
- Working with Regional BDM’s and the business to ensure customer displays and Partner Showroom sites are maintained to a premium standard.
Your Background and Experience:
- Previous experience in Face-to-Face sales
- Excellent listening skills
- Technical capability
- Strong understanding of what good Customer Experience looks like
- A passion for offering a first-class service
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace
- Warm and friendly attitude
- Ability to be flexible with working hours to meeting company needs
- Resilience when dealing with difficult discussions
- UK Driving licence.
- Ability to communicate to various levels both internally and externally
What’s in it for you?
When you join Millboard you’ll be joining an organisation that lives and thrives by its values, and will give you every opportunity to be the best you can be. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded people who are all passionate, supportive and dedicated to their craft. As well as our amazing culture we also offer a host of generous benefits including -
- 30 days holiday per annum, including bank holidays
- Pension matched to 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Contributions
- Discounted rates for employees, friends and family of all Millboard products
We look forward to your application!